Many Benefits of the Dead Sea!
Dead Sea Products
Popular products such as the balth salts and Dead Sea mud which not only make some of the best, skin care products in the world, but have also been clinically proven to relieve such skin ailments as psoriasis, acne, eczema and other problems such as joint inflammation, arthritis and skin blemishes. Dead Sea products are also very legendary for their anti aging effects, helping clear up and smooth out wrinkles and facial lines.
Dead Sea salt is used to make bath salts and is major ingredient in many of our other skin care products, such as moisturizers, lotions, hand and foot creams as well as other serums and facial care products.
Mineral salts and mineral mud of the Dead Sea have a unique healing and beautifying effect on the skin. By just soaking in the salty waters of the Dead Sea people with psoriasis and other skin problems feel relief and improvement of their skin condition. Dermatologists all over the world prescribe their psoriasis and eczema patients to take sea baths in the Dead Sea.
The Fragrance Shoppe now brings you this unique experience to you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Relax and enjoy the treasures of the Dead Sea.
Medical Benefits of Dead Sea Salt Products:
- Dead Sea Salt stimulates circulation, enhances cell regeneration, relieves muscular pains and stress and improves tone and general health.
- Dead Sea Salt helps relieve aches and pains.
- Dead Sea Salt prevents stiffness after exercising.
- Dead Sea Salt relaxes muscles.
- Dead Sea Salt dissipates tension.
- Dead Sea Salt ease arthritic and rheumatic pains.
- Dead Sea Salt alleviates tension headaches.
- Dead Sea Salt relieves skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Dead Sea salt assist with circulation and decreases inflammation.
- Dead Sea Salt cleanses the skin and replaces missing electrolytes. The Dead Sea salt guards against moisture loss.
- Dead Sea Salt can assist in reversing insomnia problems by relaxing the mind and body for a good night's sleep.
- Dead Sea Salt products can reduce cellulite in conjunction with regular exercise and diet.
Minerals Found in the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea contains over 80 different minerals. Nourishing cleansing and detoxifying the body naturally, they can enhance the skin's natural ability to protect itself, leaving it looking and feeling healthy and beautiful.
The properties of just a few of these minerals are listed below.
- Bitumen A natural tar which acts as an anti-flammatory agent.
- Bromide Known for its soothing, relaxing tranquilishing effect on the nervous system.
- Calcium Necessary for strengthening cell membranes and cleansing the pores. Also vital for manitenance of healthy teeth and bones, together with regulating the heart muscles and nerves. A natural anti-allergen.
- Iodine Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid and moisture retainer.
- Potassium Combined with sodium, it regulates water balance in the body. Also essential for muscles, nerves and the heart.
- Sodium Like potassium, plays a vital role in assisting the cells to absorb nourishment and expel wates. It is a natural cleanser and rehydrator.
- Sulphur Has the ability to alleviate itching and plays a part in tissue respiration. It is necessary for collagen synthesis and naturally eases aching joints. A natural disinfectant.