Virus Formula Essential Oil
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
Virus Formula Essential Oil
The oils used in this blend are highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and help to protect the body against such illnesses as flu, colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, sore throats, ect...
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) - assists in balancing hormones. It is antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antibacterial, antifungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas.
- Helichyrum (Helichrysum) - helps regenerate tissue and nerves and improve circulation. It is an anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. Helichrysum is mucolytic, an expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. It may also stimulate nerve endings and improve conditions such as hearing loss. It may help release feelings of anger and thereby promote forgiveness.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) - promotes blood circulation and lymph flow. It is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antimicrobial, mucilytic, antiseptic, refreshing, and relaxing.
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) - may work as a detoxifier and cleanser, and promotes improved nerve and kidney function. It is also beneficial for the skin, reducing dermatitis, eczema, and acne. It elevates spiritual awareness, creating feelings of love and peace.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) - is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Jean Valnet, MD, studied the beneficial effects of peppermint on the liver and respiratory systems. Daniel Penoel, MD, reports that it may help to reduce fevers, candida, nausea, vomiting, and strengthen the respiratory system. Adding peppermint oil to drinking water helps cool body temperature during hot weather.
Application: Use 5 drops in one half cup of warm water and drink as needed.
Safety Data: This blend may be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental eye contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water to dilute or rinse.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.