Mullein Leaf Cut
Click to enlarge image(s)
Mullein Leaf - Cut
Mullein Leaf soothes and strengthens the bowels and renal system, and is one of the most important for the glands and serous and mucous membranes. It stops the escape of fluids from ruptured vessels, and eliminates toxins.
• Used in all respiratory problems and pulmonary diseases.
• Loosens mucus and expels it out of the body.
• High in iron, magnesium, potassium, and sulphur.
• Calms spasms and is a natural pain killer.
• Helps to reduce swelling in glandular system.
• Oil or extract of mullein for eardrops.
Has been used for the following:
- Bronchitis Coughs
- Croup Earaches
- Emphysema Glandular swellings
- Lungs Joints, swollen, fomentation
- Pain Mucous membrane
- Pulmonary diseases Respiratory
- Sinus Sores
Indicated Usages - Internal:
- Allergies, hay fever
- Bronchitis, emphysema
- Nervous distress
- Nicotine withdrawal
- Sinus congestion
- Whooping cough
- Swollen glands, lymphatic
Indicated Usages - External:
- Boils, sores, abscesses
- Burns, rashes
- Conjunctivitis, eye irritation
- Swollen glands
- Ear infection, earache
• Use Mullein in tea and tincture combinations. Of course, it can be used in many other types of remedies.
• We specially like it in teas because of its very pleasant flavor. However, be sure to strain it properly to remove the potentially irritating hair-like particles.
• Mullein can be used to benefit anyone: men, women (including before, during or after pregnancy, and nursing), children and animals.
• It can be used as often as you would like, and in any way you choose.
• As is the case with most herbs, Mullein should be stored in a dark, dry, and cool place.
Orders $35.00 and Over Receive Free Shipping.
1 bag will yeild several gallons.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.