Add To Cart
Deer Antler Velvet Tonic Tinctures
Deer antler velvet is your premier health and fitness supplement.
It is a strengthening tonic adaptogen full of a unique spectrum of constituents.
Velvet Antler is necessary for your high stress lifestyle.
This is one of the world's most potent superfoods with an incredible amount of nutrition and special constituents when you take enough of it.
You will find a bottle in the:
• gym - both the fitness folks, the devoted and the hardcore
• bedroom - increased physical drive, performance and stamina
• at work - better thinking and physical endurance while stressing-out less
Used by people like you:
• to boost natural energy
• to promote regeneration
• to protect and heal joints and injuries
• to enhance physical performance to look good and build lean muscle
A Tonic Tincture is a 100% pure and unique high-grade super concentrated extract liquid that is lab produced from adaptogens and has profound tonic strengthening actions on our bodies in various ways.*
Deer antler dose is 500mgs extract per 1ml dropper with a supplement size of 2oz (60ml) per bottle.
Ingredients of Deer Antler Velvet Supplement
• Deer Antler Velvet of Premium Sliced Velvet Grade (sp. Cervus Elaphus Linnaeus, Cervus Nippon Temminck), including the tips and uppers as well as all other synergistic constituents found within the sectional analysis.
• Structured Distilled Water
• Triple Filtered USP Grade Organic Alcohol (35% by volume)
• 2oz. (60ml) supplement - 60 droppers in a bottle
2-8 droppers per day
30-90 day cycles 2-3 times annually
Chinese Herb Store
Often it was easily made into soups for its strengthening bone broth protein full of raw material for tissues, joints and bone.
The most complete ancient literature is the Chinese texts, which give it top classification for over 2,000 years.
In China it is known as young deer horn or lu rong and is used as a yang tonic that promotes:
• regeneration of tissue
• aphrodisiac properties It is used by health practitioners to raise
• glandular imbalance
• growth problems
• maturing population issues
• prevent declining hormone profiles
In Asia is was and is consumed during the winter to generate warmth and flexibility.
Several hundred years ago the traditional Russians developed vodka extractions
This shows the early use of the alcohol extract for potency.
Present Day Use
A booming world industry
Use has continued till today as highly regulated commercial industry that supplies safe and efficacious velvet.
Used for a long time in Asia.
In Asia, it has been studied for more than 90 years.
A potent natural botanical to researchers.
Russian researchers began making the aqueous alcohol extract of deer antler velvet.
This is regulated in their country and is generally used for its:
• profound performance enhancement
• increased cardiovascular health
• boosting libido
An Olympic sports edge.
In the 1970's the Soviets included this alcohol extract into the repertoire of their Olympic and bodybuilding athletes as well as their military personal.